Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm back! I hope...

This unintentional hiatus was complete. This time it wasn't a matter of working slowly and not finishing, I didn't do any mini work at all in the last couple of weeks. I'm itching to get back to it tonight at work now that I feel a lot better... but the first thing I'll be doing is swap stuff. ASAP too, since it needs to ship on Wednesday and it's almost Saturday! Yipe! I still need to go out and buy something for it, but I wasn't *quite* up to it today. Tomorrow I must run errands, do laundry, etc..because I've barely been able to do that stuff either, so I will definately pick up the non-clay parts of my secret swap project. I hate that I couldn't start it earlier. :( I wanted to be finished by now, doing something amusing that I've wanted to do for ages, and starting on Halloween stuff.

I'd also like to welcome all the new followers! Thank you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment