Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Down to the wire!

I finished the swap items and will be sending them out once I put on some pants. lol I'll post photos in about a month, once everyone's gotten their packages. Can't wait to see what everyone else made! I'll post those photos eventually too.

I'm taking the night off (since it's my night off from work) and then I'll get started on Halloween stuff! Sooo many ideas (it's my favorite holiday, by far), not quite sure which will be the 'winners' and get made. I might also try to find some time for some amusing little projects I have in mind.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you made, waiting a whole month is a challenge.
    Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the same Peggy who's doing the swap? I just checked out your blog and your stuff is really well done! If you're in the swap too...I'm excited to see your stuff as well! Your flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete