Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quick mini (but not that kind) post

Summer! Yuck! I realized that I haven't posted much at all this month. I even missed a couple of my CDHM blog days. There will be one tonight or tomorrow. I feel so guilty when I don't do them. This weather has been making me sick. I've still been making minis, but not as productively. Plus I make them, but then leave them in the half-bakery unfinished. I have another big-ish project coming up... um... soon.

And again, hello and thank you to the new followers. (*edit* on closer inspection, one of you is my sister! lol)

There will be photos again soon. Right now I'm trying to decide if I wanna go to the local fair or not. I love seeing the cows and sheep and eating horrible fried things on sticks, but it's so so so muggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment