Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting Ready For The 4th

I'm doing another big group of things for the 4th like I did for Cinco de Mayo. So far there isn't a single finished piece, but I haven't posted anything for a while so.... here's a look at the middle stages...

Angelfood cake and hot dogs...both need some colorful topping.

Hamburger buns...not sure I like the way they look. They're supposed to be the big, soft bakery kind, not the ones that come all stuck together in groups of four. I might make some of them too.

Hamburger patties that look a little odd without a shine... but can't varnish them yet.

Cookies. I was going to add some "dragees," but the hot weather set the LPC before I could. You can also see a couple of roses and a piece of the ribbon decor left over from the cake and a few failed strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment